Jhanvi Tripathi is Associate Fellow with ORF’s Geoeconomics Studies Programme. Her research includes international trade policy issues — broadly — digital trade policy, gender and trade, WTO reform, and standards. She also has a keen interest in conflict resolution and negotiation.
Jhanvi worked as Associate Researcher in International Trade Policy with the Confederation of Indian Industry, where she published multiple papers on Africa-India trade, global trade architecture, and trilateral cooperation in international trade.
- Digital Trade and E-commerce
- Gender and Trade Policy
- Regional and Bilateral Trade Agreements
- Trade Diplomacy
- World Trade Organisation
- Associate Researcher, International Trade Policy, Confederation of Indian Industry
- Research Intern, Centre for Advanced Mediation Practice
- Research Intern, Alternate Law Forum
- Intern, Korean Cultural Centre India, Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- MSc Comparative Politics (Political Economy), London School of Economics, University of London
- Diploma Conflict Transformation and Peace Building, Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi
- BA Political Science, Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi
- Korean (TOPIK 5 — working proficiency)