Kabir Taneja is a Fellow with Strategic Studies programme. His research focuses on India’s relations with West Asia, specifically looking at the domestic political dynamics, terrorism, non-state militant actors and the general security paradigm of the region.
Kabir has written extensively in The New York Times, The Hindu, Suddeutsche Zeitung, The Huffington Post, Politico, Quartz, The Wire, among others.
- West Asia
- Medienbotschafter Fellow 2016, Hamburg
- Guest Scholar, Fridtjof Nansen Institute, Norway
- Scholar, The Takshashila Institution, Bengaluru
- Masters, International Journalism, JOMEC, Cardiff University, UK
- Bachelors, Arts, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia