Srinath Sridharan is Visiting Fellow at ORF.
He has been a strategic counsel for 24 years across diverse sectors, including automobile, e-commerce, advertising and financial services. He has led multiple cross-functional leadership teams across industry projects.
Srinath has held board memberships with regulated/listed financial services entities in housing finance, asset management, life insurance, general insurance space and fintech firms. He is well versed with the contours of governance, board level strategic expectations, challenges of organisational redesign and related culture, and communication imperatives.
Srinath advises investment firms as part of their portfolio companies’ advisory boards and to mentor some of the founders of those investee-companies. He works with leadership teams in enabling transformation of organisations with complexities of talent-culture conflict, generational-change of promoters/key leadership, M&A cultural issues, issues of business scale and size. He mentors next-gen professionals/startups and coaches C-suite professionals.
- Member, Advisory Board for Infrastructure Sector, World Economic Forum
- Member, ‘Closing the Skills Gap Task Force’ Initiative of World Economic Forum & Government of India
- Member, Governing Council — FinTech Association for Consumer Empowerment
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Fellow, Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Hon. Member, Management Council — South Indian Education Society (SIES)